Monday, June 20, 2011

#0001 Little bird~

Found this injured bird while strolling around the house. Dunno what to to do with it so i just left the bird where i found it. Hope there is no lucky cat around to claim the free dinner =.="



I wonder what is it called? it looks more or less like a chick to me~

On separate matter, i prefer watching movies on TV rather than using my laptop. The problem is all the latest movies are in my harddisk =.=" and i dont have any media players that can play the movies on TV. Then i saw the the old PS2 near the TV which give me a ray of hope since i use to read it somewhere on the net that PS2 can be use to play Divx, Xvid, video files. After do a bit of goggling i manage to find the method to convert my PS2 as a media player. It costs me 2 blank CDs for me to understand properly how to load the application into the PS2 in order to play the video files. Now i can enjoy watching movies using TV without need to use s-video cable or buying new media player ^^ The only drawback is that PS2 only can read files from FAT/FAT32 usb drive so i cant plug in my external hd directly to browse my movies library since i use NTFS >.<" zzz


Oh ya, the apps that i use to play divx movies is known as SMS player

1 comment:

  1. adoyaiii. lenkali jaga la kejap burung tu smpai sihat sikit n boleh terbang. ciannnyerrr kat burung tu. ape la awk ni

    ReplyDelete