Tuesday, June 28, 2011

#0003 HOTMAS restaurant, Sungai Petani

Situated at Taman Lagenda Indah, Sg. Petani, Kedah, HOTMAS is one of my favorite eating spot in Sungai Petani. The restaurant always full at night so i usually went there around 6~7 PM before the peak hour.




The restaurant serves both western and Malay foods, but my only reason to go there is because of the western foods. The price also quite cheap compared to other places, plus the portion of the food is a lot ^^. You can see the menu and foods serve in the pictures below.






These are what my mom and I ordered for dinner just now, Nasi paprik and Lamb chop. I put the 50 cents coin next to the food for easier comparison.






The pros
-The food's taste is quite good
-The food's portion is a lot ^^
-Cheap

The cons
-There is no non-smoking area
-always full at night >.<"

Overall 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment