Friday, July 8, 2011

#0007 Scaling My Teeth NGEEEENNGGG *Drilling sound*


This afternoon I went for scaling for the first time in my life. FYI my teeth is not that pretty plus, I use to smoke a lot and the tar from smoking has made quite an art to my teeth like a graffiti. The "graffiti" cant be removed just by brushing your teeth or using ZACT toothpaste. The pictures below show MY "rusty teeth" before and after scaling is done. You can see clearly there are lots of TARTAR (=_=")

Before Scaling (Giler berkarat LOL)
After Scaling (all the "Karat" gone already ^^)
I took the picture by myself so just bear with the quality lorr. Anyway here another set of clearer pictures

Before Scaling
After Scaling
I seriously hate the scaling process, since the process is so "Ngilu" ergghh... (idk what is ngilu in english). Sometimes your gum also will bleed since the dentist need to dig in deep into your teeth/gum to ensure all the tartar is cleaned properly. Anyway the process is not that long so just bear with it and you will satisfy with the result. I did the scaling at Sungai Petani and it cost me RM180 (Damn EXPENSIVE rite?!). Btw theres a cheaper alternative where you can do the scaling at Government Hospital/Clinic for RM1 but you need to make appointment first and ya sometimes the result is not that satisfying. Anyway the choice is up to you. Scaling has a lot of benefits such as to prevent dental inflammation, make your teeth prettier, etc. You can read more about it here.

Other references:


No comments:

Post a Comment